We renew our commitment to sustainability with new actions:
- A ZERO WASTE race prioritizing waste reduction from the origin and their reusing, especially in catering and provisioning (using reusable dishes and avoiding disposable consumables).
- A more responsible consumption. Our commitment to local products and the prevention of packaging waste (use of bulky and large format, avoiding single dose provisioning and catering, etc.)
- A sustainable mobility for staff and volunteers. Our commitment for better management of travel and transportation sharing.
- An improved environmental management signals.
- Training and awareness on sustainability for volunteers.
… to be added to those already implemented in previous editions:
- Analysis of the environmental impact of the race tracks.
- Optimizing beacons marking logistics.
- Reducing the use of paper and commit to electronic formats (magazine of the race, information and technical dossiers, etc.)
- Selective waste collection and recycling initiatives.
- Ensuring a responsible consumption of energy.
- Making voluntary cleaning of the environment (Clean up), if necessary